Join us for the Centers Health Care 25th Anniversary Summer Charity Walk
Date: Sunday, July 11th, 2021
Location: Crossgates Mall
Calling all health care workers and community members of the Capital Region! Come walk for your favorite charities!
How it works:
- Build a small team of no more than 5 members and select a charity to walk for. If you don’t have a team, don’t be discouraged. All are welcome. Feel free to come alone or to bring along family and friends.
- Reach out to a Centers Health Care Hospital Liaison to sign up or contact Danielle Donato, Community Liaison, at 518-944-7329 to register your team or for more information about our walk.
- Come anytime between 10am and 5pm and check in on the lower level of Crossgates Mall near Apex Bowling and The Garage Store.
- Every attendee will receive two tickets. Use 1 ticket to vote for 1 of 5 charities (organization details to come) and the 2nd ticket to submit to a raffle of your choosing! Every lap around the mall entitles you to more tickets for additional chances to vote and to submit to the raffle.
The 5 charities are:
1. Walk to End Alzheimer’s
2. Albany Housing Coalition
3. Capital City Rescue Mission
4. Things of Our Very Own
5. Regional Food Bank of Northeastern NY
Vaccinated attendees are not required to wear a mask in the mall. Please note that some stores still require masks to be worn when entering.
We hope to see you there!
Contact Danielle Donato for more details at (518) 944-7329!